WebChartMD© Online System
“Poor EHR usability, time-consuming data entry, interference with face-to-face patient care, inefficient and less fulfilling work content, inability to exchange health information between EHR products, and degradation of clinical documentation were prominent sources of professional dissatisfaction.”
— 2013 RAND Report
To ensure that your EMR and the 360 transcription team work together seamlessly, we recommend WebChartMD© to our clients. WebChartMD helps providers manage their patient documents by providing easy-to-use, intuitive online tools.
The WebChartMD© Difference
The wide array of platform features add flexibility and new workflow options for providers and support staff:
- Secure interface into EHR, EMR, PACs, or RIS systems.
- Anytime/anywhere access to all documents via your online WCMD account.
- Integrated management of in-house and outside transcription resources using one intuitive screen.
- Simple, time-saving e-sign workflow, including the ability to e-sign in batches or individually and using up to 10 levels of e-countersignatures.
Watch this video to learn more about WebChartMD features.
Pricing for WebChartMD© is clean and simple. For the ASP model of our solution, our per-line price includes:
- All installation and training costs.
- All ongoing tech support.
- All software upgrades.
WebChart does not charge separately for start-up fees, set-up fees, or long-term agreements. We do not charge for service or maintenance contracts.
The WebChartMD© Setup Manual outlines the easy setup process that can be done onsite or by 360 Transcription or WebChartMD© staff through remote connection. Each user’s PC will receive an automatic system audit to evaluate its meeting of minimum system requirements.