$150 credit to new IME & QME clients
360's Online Platform Demo Video
Learn more about 360’s online platform, WebChartMD©, with this brief video. The demo shows how to get started and also covers essential features needed by health care providers and their office staff.
WebChartMD© Study on Structured Data
In A study by WebChartMD© indicates that as little as 7% of data in a typical patient note is required to be structured in order to meet Meaningful Use. The percentage rose to 9% when lab data was present. Read more.
EHR Adoption Video
In this video, Mark Anderson, CEO of AC Group, Inc., discusses the challenges of EHR adoption and how discrete reportable transcription (DRT) addresses these issues.
- "Transcription’s Holy Grail" — Standard Quality Measures
- "MTSOs Can Ease Fiscal Pressures" — Outsourcing as a Cost-cutting Option for Hospitals
- "Telling the Full Story" — Through the Health Story Project
- "EHRs, Workflow, and the Patient Experience"
- "The EHR Life Cycle — HIM’s Role in the Metamorphosis From Paper"
- American Medical News
The iHealth Alliance has launched a website for physicians to report problems with their electronic medical record systems. EHRevent, the online service, allows physicians to report problems immediately. Those accounts will be used to create reports to medical societies, liability carriers and government agencies, such as the Food and Drug Administration, which can use them to educate physicians about potential problems EMR systems may bring.
Read more at amednews.com